¡Hi! I’m Ángel Medinilla, Founder, CEO and Lead Consultant at Proyectalis. Here you will find the most relevant contact information as well as links to some of my work and materials. There’s also a small background information below and the “official” picture in case you want to include it at conference programs, articles, event descriptions…
- I always prefer contact by e-mail:email@example.com
- You can join my contact network at LinkedIn and keep in touch with most of my activities in Twitter
- A list of my future and pasts conferences can be reached here.
- If you really want to stay informed of all our events and other Agile news, like articles, videos, training courses, events, please join our monthly(ish) Newsletter. We promess not to Spam
- Most of our Slide Decks for seminars, tutorials, training courses and keynote speeches are atSlideShare
- There are some Spanish videos at YouTube, and English at Vimeo
- I published Agile Management (Springer). I also contributed to Beyond Agile: Stories of Agile Transformations, (Modus Cooperandi)
- I try to mantain an English blog at Agile Angel
- I’mm keeping track of my Sketchnoting & Visual Facilitation materials at a Tumblr Blog.
- There are some Agile pictures at Flickr (as well as some others related to my many hobbies and interests )
Ángel Medinilla (Córdoba, Spain, 1973) has 15+ years working experience in the ICT market. On 2007 he started his own Agile Consulting firm. Today, Proyectalis is considered the leading Agile consulting and coaching company in Spain, offering Agile training, consulting and implementation services to a wide spectrum of software, telco and internet local and worlwide companies. Customers includeEricsson, Vodafone, Electronic Arts, EADS, Abengoa, Odigeo, Auchan, Tui Travel, Schibsted, Thomson Reuters…
He is a regular speaker at Agile conferences in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, United States, Ireland, Israel, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, France and, of course, Spain.
He is a Management 3.0 Licensed Trainer and a member of both the Scrum Alliance and the Agile Alliance. He is also a well known member of the Spanish Agile community, co-founder of Agile Spain and also a sponsor and chairman of the first Agile events ever done in Spain: Agile Open Space 2009 and Agile Spain Conference 2010.
He is the author of Agile Management (Springer) and also contributed to Beyond Agile: Stories of Agile Transformations, (Modus Cooperandi). He is currently working on a 2014 upcoming book: ‘Agile Kaizen – Continuous Improvement Far Beyond Retrospectives’